Rock Climbing Guide for Bosnia & Herzegovina Buchbeschreibung
Over the last five years, there was a real climbing boom in Bosnia and Herzegovina! About 60% of routes in Bosnia aren’t older than 5 years, polished routes completely unheard of!
Some of the areas are easily world class in scenery and rock quality, comfortably bolted on fresh southern limestone. In addition, there are many smaller local crags with a real living room feel and plenty of walls with potential for hard movers. The postwar climbing community is ever growing. An increasing number of climbing festivals and international climbing visitors showcase the great potential of this fresh new European climbing destination!
- 480 pages, English and local language
- 4 regions, 32 climbing crags, 2 bouldering areas
- Full foto topos and individually crafted maps for each area including points of interest
- Comprehensive travel and country info section
- Extensive climbing culture section: history, gyms, events, 8 interviews with local developers
- Local phrases section